Cosmedix Clinics Booking & Cancellation Policy is designed to protect the day to day running of the business and keep things fair for all clients.
- Bookings for any consultation are currently free. However, we require a minimum 2 days notice if you are unable to attend.
- For all programs, a $50 booking deposit is kept until the end of your series of treatments and refunded. If there is a no show to your scheduled appointment, your booking deposit will be debited and a new booking deposit must be made prior to your next appointment.
- We require 48 hours notice (no phone messages on Sunday as the clinic is closed) for all cancellations.
- No Shows:
If you are unable to make your appointment and have not advised us by at least 24 hours, your booking deposit will be debited and a new booking deposit must be made prior to your next booking.
- Regardless, if you cannot make your scheduled appointment on the day, we require you to inform us. It would be much appreciated at the very least.
- Appointments for Saturdays fill up quick. You must book in advance and a $50 booking deposit may be requested (refunded on the day of your visit)
- With phone bookings, if there is no answer please leave a message with our operator, and one of our staff members will return your call.